Planning a Wedding , Bar/ Bat Mitzvah or lifetime event is not as easy as selecting a color palate and finding songs to dance to. There’s a lot more involved and it takes a lot of time and energy. From vendors to venues and centerpieces to party favors there is a specific timeline used to plan an event. But, where do you start? With so many decisions to be made and different moving and interchangeable parts there are lots of places where something can go wrong.
Hiring a party planner offers a solution to this problem, because they are a professional in their field and have planned multiple events. A party planner has the all the knowledge and contacts needed to create a stress-free and most importantly, memorable event for both you and your guests.
It is commonly thought that hiring a professional party planner is going to be a big expense. But in reality, party planners have all the right contacts and know all the tips and tricks that will not only save you money, but also save you a great deal of time. This way, you don’t have to worry about sacrificing the quality of your event and get the added bonus of getting to relax and enjoy the party.
To break things down, here are 5 reasons why you should hire a party planner.
- To save money: The most important reason to hire an event planner is to cut your costs. From their experience, party planners have built up an extensive list of contacts and vendors. Not only do these relationships give you the selection of the best vendors in the field, but they also help you cut costs dramatically. Additionally, party planners are knowledgeable about the average costs for different aspects of an event. Most important they also will keep you on track with your budgeting by helping you monitor your purchases throughout the process and don’t risk over spending .
- To save you time: The second biggest reason for hiring professional party planner is to save you time. Due to their experience a party planner can finish a task for the event in a lot less time than you could trying to figure it out for the first time. Plus not every small detail is important enough to have your life interrupted for. Leave it to the party planner to arrange things for you so you don’t spread yourself thin.
- To benefit from their connections: As mentioned above party planners have a vast knowledge of potential vendors. From the food and decor to the photographer and more, party planners have “tried and tested” vendors they continually work with who are guaranteed both reliable and professional. Don’t waste time searching online and hoping that the reviews on a vendor are honest when you have a party planner as a trustworthy source.
- To make less mistakes: A party planner has dedicated their whole life to the craft of successful event planning. They have the organization skills, experience from the past, and knowledge needed to prevent mistakes from occurring. Trying to plan an event on your own with little or no experience could lead to disaster. These inexperienced mistakes can cause you $$$, stress, and time. When you spend many days planning for one day you want to make sure the least amount of mistakes are made to keep you on track.
- To problem solve for you: Not only are party planners good at preventing mistakes from occurring, they are also exceptional at handling any mess ups during the planning process and most importantly during the day of the event. On your special day you don’t need to be bothered with the small stuff that can go wrong. Hiring a party planner lets you relax and enjoy your event so you can spend less time running around worrying about your guests or waiting for something to go wrong, and spend more of your precious time with the ones you love.
Call Linzi Events at (561) 706 – 5111 for a complimentary consultation.